Natural stone: Every natural stone on our planet has its patterns, colors, speckles, and veining, which is then shaped into your desired countertop. It does not matter if you like a shiny, sparkling granite or an elegant marble; it will be a unique natural artwork.
- Every slab is unique.
- Wide variety of colors and patterns
- Resistant to staining, scratching & heat
- Elegant colors
- Unique slabs
- Ages beautifully
- A dramatic stone that is sure to make a statement piece.
- Comes in extravagant colors and swirling patterns
- Some types can be translucent.
- High heat capacity
- Rustic look
- A natural stone made up of shells, algae, exoskeletons of coral, and calcium carbonate.
- Has a luxurious ancient look
- Has a honed look
- Can contain fossils.
- Travertine is desired for its imperfections and unique veining.
- earth tones